Always Practice “Safety First” when operating any appliance.
Most appliances are electrical and contain moving parts. Misuse and repair can result in injury or death. If there is ever any doubt regarding any appliance repair or use please contact a repair professional, the manufacturer and/or your operational manual. In San Diego, your building super can also be a valuable resource for appliance information.
Read and Follow Instructions
Always follow instructions for proper use and preventive maintenance – these are usually found in the operational manual(s) that came with the appliance. If you cannot locate the operational manual, these can frequently be found on the manufacturer’s website or contact the manufacturer directly. Appliances overuse and/or misuse can lead to serious bodily injury and death – so ALWAYS BY SAFE and consult with a professional when required.
Washing Machine Maintenance
Never overload or overfill your washing machine
This can lead to damage of the motor or moving parts and/or wear it out prematurely.
Always adjust the water level control setting based on the amount of clothes in the washer.
Doing so directly impacts the life of the motor.
Check those pockets before placing clothes in the washer.
San Diegans have busy schedules but taking the time to to check pockets can prevent the inconvenience and expense of objects jamming or getting stuck within the washer.
Inspect all hoses regularly.
If you see any signs of cracking or wear, be sure to change the hose immediately. 8 years of experience in San Diego, we recommend changing the hose every 3-5 years.
Always practice safety first.
In case of any unusual noises or actions contact your building super or contact us directly to have the machine inspected.
Clothes Dryer Maintenance
Clean out the vent trap following every load.
This saves electricity, improves drying efficiency and helps reduce the chance of fire.
The outside venting should be inspected annually.
Replace all cracked, damaged or worn venting immediately.
Always practice safety first.
In case of any unusual noises contact your building super or contact us directly to have the dryer inspected.
Vacuum the condenser coils regularly.
The refrigerator motor is put under stress and consumes more energy when coils are covered in dust, pet hair and dirt.
This will help improve the life of you refrigerator.
Check the door seal regularly.
A refrigerator’s door seal keeps cold air, therefore helping to preserve the life of food and reduce energy use.
Replace the seal as needed for maximum efficiency.
Reduction in cooling or any unusual noises?
In case of a reduction in cooling or any unusual noises contact your building super or contact us directly to have the refrigerator inspected.
Keep your oven clean.
We recommend always cleaning up drips and spills when they occur.
Catch pills when they happen
Using a drip pan when cooking to catch spills helps make clean-up easier.
Clean your dishwasher’s filter regularly.
San Diego water can leave hard water deposits and dirty dishes can leave debris.
Use vinegar for regular cleaning.
Run the dishwasher with a quarter cup of distilled white vinegar to help remove mineral from water and soap accumulation.
Inspect moving parts.
Inspect the spinning arms regularly and make sure the spray holes are open and clear of food particles and anything that could obstruct water.
Keep the blades sharp by running cold water and sending a cup of ice down the disposal.
Run cold water for 10 seconds before inserting food into the disposal and for 30 seconds after each use. Cold water helps solidify grease and fat so they can be chopped up by the disposal.
Offering appliance repair services of all major brands in San Diego
- APPLIANCE REPAIR BONITA, CA
- APPLIANCE REPAIR NATIONAL CITY, CA
- APPLIANCE REPAIR SPRING VALLEY, CA
- APPLIANCE REPAIR DEL MAR, CA
- APPLIANCE REPAIR EL CAJON, CA
- APPLIANCE REPAIR ENCINITAS, CA
- APPLIANCE REPAIR LA JOLLA, CA
- APPLIANCE REPAIR LAKESIDE, CA
- APPLIANCE REPAIR POWAY, CA
- APPLIANCE REPAIR RANCHO SANTA FE, CA
- APPLIANCE REPAIR SAN LUIS REY, CA
- SAN DIEGO APPLIANCE REPAIR
- APPLIANCE REPAIR SANTEE,CA
- APPLIANCE REPAIR SOLANA BEACH, CA
- APPLIANCE REPAIR HILLCREST, CA
- APPLIANCE REPAIR POINT LOMA, CA
- APPLIANCE REPAIR OCEAN BEACH, CA
- APPLIANCE REPAIR MISSION VALLEY, CA
- APPLIANCE REPAIR PACIFIC BEACH, CA
- APPLIANCE REPAIR BAY PARK, CA
- APPLIANCE REPAIR LINDA VISTA, CA
- APPLIANCE REPAIR LOGAN HEIGHTS, CA
- APPLIANCE REPAIR NORTH PARK, CA
- APPLIANCE REPAIR SAN DIEGO
- APPLIANCE REPAIR NORMAL HEIGHTS, CA
- APPLIANCE REPAIR CLAIREMONT MESA, CA
- APPLIANCE REPAIR CARLSBAD, CA
- APPLIANCE REPAIR CORONADO, CA
- APPLIANCE REPAIR DEL CERRO, CA
- APPLIANCE REPAIR SORRENTO VALLEY, CA
- APPLIANCE REPAIR UNIVERSITY CITY, CA
- APPLIANCE REPAIR KEARNEY MESA, CA
- APPLIANCE REPAIR TIERRASANTA, CA
- APPLIANCE REPAIR MIRA MESA, CA
- APPLIANCE REPAIR RANCHO BERNARDO, CA
- APPLIANCE REPAIR RANCHO PENASQUITOS, CA
7919 Silverton Ave, San Diego, CA 92126
7160 Miramar Rd Ste 126, San Diego CA 92121