Terms and conditions on this website, and other terms and legal notices of www.premierappliancesandiego.com govern your use of this website (The "Website"). If you DO NOT agree or understand be bound by all Terms and conditions, DO NOT use this www.premierappliancesandiego website. Website being used by You at anytime constitutes an agreement by you to abide by these Terms and Conditions.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways in connection with activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, email address, mailing address, phone number. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
www.premierappliancesandiego.com may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service
Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience
We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site
We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To send periodic emails
We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, they may do so by contacting us via our Site.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Terms and conditions available, we will need written estimate from any appliance company,not older than 30 days due to price change on the parts to match the price.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for (http://PremierApplianceSanDiego.com/). This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website, except where stated otherwise. It will notify you of the following:
- What information we collect;
- With whom it is shared;
- How it can be corrected;
- How it is secured;
- How policy changes will be communicated; and
- How to address concerns over misuse of personal data.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g., to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number provided on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (e.g, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers on which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Notification of Changes
Whenever material changes are made to the privacy notice specify how you will notify consumers.
Other Provisions as Required by Law
Numerous other provisions and/or practices may be required as a result of laws, international treaties, or industry practices. It is up to you to determine what additional practices must be followed and/or what additional disclosures are required. Please take special notice of the California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA), which is frequently amended and now includes a disclosure requirement for “Do Not Track” signals.
Offering appliance repair services of all major brands in San Diego
- APPLIANCE REPAIR BONITA, CA
- APPLIANCE REPAIR NATIONAL CITY, CA
- APPLIANCE REPAIR SPRING VALLEY, CA
- APPLIANCE REPAIR DEL MAR, CA
- APPLIANCE REPAIR EL CAJON, CA
- APPLIANCE REPAIR ENCINITAS, CA
- APPLIANCE REPAIR LA JOLLA, CA
- APPLIANCE REPAIR LAKESIDE, CA
- APPLIANCE REPAIR POWAY, CA
- APPLIANCE REPAIR RANCHO SANTA FE, CA
- APPLIANCE REPAIR SAN LUIS REY, CA
- SAN DIEGO APPLIANCE REPAIR
- APPLIANCE REPAIR SANTEE,CA
- APPLIANCE REPAIR SOLANA BEACH, CA
- APPLIANCE REPAIR HILLCREST, CA
- APPLIANCE REPAIR POINT LOMA, CA
- APPLIANCE REPAIR OCEAN BEACH, CA
- APPLIANCE REPAIR MISSION VALLEY, CA
- APPLIANCE REPAIR PACIFIC BEACH, CA
- APPLIANCE REPAIR BAY PARK, CA
- APPLIANCE REPAIR LINDA VISTA, CA
- APPLIANCE REPAIR LOGAN HEIGHTS, CA
- APPLIANCE REPAIR NORTH PARK, CA
- APPLIANCE REPAIR SAN DIEGO
- APPLIANCE REPAIR NORMAL HEIGHTS, CA
- APPLIANCE REPAIR CLAIREMONT MESA, CA
- APPLIANCE REPAIR CARLSBAD, CA
- APPLIANCE REPAIR CORONADO, CA
- APPLIANCE REPAIR DEL CERRO, CA
- APPLIANCE REPAIR SORRENTO VALLEY, CA
- APPLIANCE REPAIR UNIVERSITY CITY, CA
- APPLIANCE REPAIR KEARNEY MESA, CA
- APPLIANCE REPAIR TIERRASANTA, CA
- APPLIANCE REPAIR MIRA MESA, CA
- APPLIANCE REPAIR RANCHO BERNARDO, CA
- APPLIANCE REPAIR RANCHO PENASQUITOS, CA
7919 Silverton Ave, San Diego, CA 92126